* For the Monday, 2/16 MCN session, we will meet at the Visitors Center (downstairs) . We'll need to apply klister.
* Check out the note from Holly Whitney below discussing skiing in college.
* Have a great week! I know that high school skiing is the priority this week. Have fun at the state meets!
* Three MCN middle schoolers completed their state meets yesterday in Fryberg.
Starting off in the 3.4k skate race, Ian Moore finished 5th overall. In the girls race, Tara Humphries finished 2nd, three seconds out of first place. In the classic race, Tara also finished in second, after falling and finished two seconds out of first place. In the boys race, Ian Moore finised in third place. Kellan Humphries finished in 9th.
* The last Eastern Cup is taking place this weekend in New Hampshire. Adele Espy, Sam Humphries, and Ian Moore are planning to race. If anyone is interested in racing, please email me. I'll have a schedule on the blog for the weekend in the next few days.
Again, have a blast at the State Meets this week. Fun + focus = great results!