Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Training Camp

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get things organized for a Thanksgiving training camp to Foret Montmorency.  The dates are from November 21st to Sunday November 29th. 
There are 3 options:
Option 1) The whole camp- Saturday 11/21 through Sunday 11/29. (8 nights, 9 days on snow)
Option 2) The first half of the week- Saturday 11/21 to Wednesday 11/25. (4 nights, 5 days on snow)
Option 3) The last half of the week- Wednesday 11/25 to Sunday 11/29. (4 nights, 5 days on snow)

The cost last year was $300 for the half and $575 for the full week. The cost this year should be similar to this. 
Once I get an idea of how many people are interested I can book rooms and get more exact amounts. 
So if people can get back to me by Friday October 9th and let me know if they want to participate it will help me to get going on booking. I don't need money right away. Just so people know we will stay at Stoneham Ski Resort in condos and drive the 25 minutes to the Foret to train each day. This is a great chance for everyone to get on snow training and coaching which will benefit anyone that attends.

Thanks,
Jordi

No comments: