Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last Week of Practice!

So the last week of MCN practice is here and I can't believe the summer is over. We will have 4 practices this week. I know many of you will not be able to attend because of pre-season. The practice will be laid back and easy. We will focus more on technique and leave the hard stuff to your high school coaches.

8/18 Skate Rollerski @ Twin Brooks
430-6

8/20 Classic Rollerski @ Twin Brooks
7-830

8/22 Classic Rollerski @ Twin Brooks
430-6

8/23 Skate Rollerski @ Pineland
8-930
I will bring a treat for after!!

Thank you all for everything! I have had a blast working with all of you and for MCN. I wish you all the very best! If you are ever in Salt Lake please call!

Meghan
435-213-5795

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cough* first comment ever *cough*