Sunday, November 15, 2009

Training 11/16-11/22

Hi Team,

Sorry for putting this up so late the night before practice. I promise to have the training schedule up on Saturdays from now on!

Monday 3:15-4:30- Skate Roller Ski at Twinbrooks on Harris Rd.
Tuesday 3:15-4:15- Run and bounding at Pineland. Bring short bounding poles. Strength after.
Wednesday 3:15-4:30- Classic Roller Ski at Twinbrooks on Harris Rd.
Thursday- Off
Friday 3:15-4:30- Skate Roller Ski at Pineland and Level 3 intervals. Strength after.
Saturday- On your own 1:30 classic ski. Level 1 and 2 (I will be in Canada if there is snow there)
Sunday-On your own 2 hour skate ski. Level 1 (I will be in Canada if there is snow there)

As far as Thanksgiving Camp goes I have been checking the weather and will continue to keep my fingers cross that they will get snow. If need be we may cancel the first half of the week and hope for snow durning the second half!

Thanks and sorry again for the late post.
Jordi

No comments: