Friday, June 19, 2009

Registration and Payment

Hi Team,

I have been trying to get email addresses and contact information together so we can get the word out there about summer practice starting up soon. I also want to let you all about signing up and paying which are very important to us as well!
The summer payment of $400 is due in full by July 6th and you can mail your check to:

Coastal Nordic Ski Club
P.O. Box 493
Cumberland, ME 04021

As far as signing up is concerned I would really like to hear from people if you are interested in participating, or even if you are not interested. That way I can get a list going for who is planning on doing what seasons. Any and all feed back is great to have. Please email me at Mainecoastnordic@gmail.com
Hope you are able to stay dry and have a fun weekend.

Thank you,

Jordi 

No comments: